Activities to enjoy at Home
Activities to enjoy at home
Easter Half Term
Here are a few fun activities that you can do at home in the holidays?
* Take the yolk out of a whole egg using a pin and decorate an using feltips.
* Go on a number hunt and see what numbers you can spot and have a go at writing them.
* Have a go at writing a shopping list using the sounds we have been learning in class ( s a t p i n m d)
* Go on a Spring walk and discuss with your child what signs on Spring they can see? e.g. Daffodils, warmer weather etc..
* Visit the Museum of Science and Industry or the Manchester Museum to learn more about Space
* Go on a letter hunt in a supermarket - Can you find items beginning with s a t p i n m d?
* Can you make a repeated pattern of colours, patterns, beads, shapes in a line?
* Can you count forwards and backwards to and from 30?