- Create a power point of your time spent at home
- Create a presentation of something of interest
- Create a vlog of something you enjoy doing, include your family
- Make and animation using plasticine and videoing, experiment!
- Create a video of special times with your family. Add music and edit.
- Word process a poem or song
- Use the online Dance Mat to assist your keyboard skills
- Research areas of interest
- Use ICT to help you with some of the other activities
- Use online SCRATCH to develop your skills in coding
Keeping safe online
Think u know - Home activity packs for parents
The resources have been created by Think U Know (CEOP) to support parents during COVID-19. Each fortnight, they will be releasing new home activity packs with simple 15 minute activities for parents to do with their child to support their online safety.
Please click on the link below to access the resources