WORLD BOOK DAY!
- Use the template below to design a world Book Day Token
- Bring it into school for us to post.
- Click on the website link below for examples and list of prizes!!! https://www.worldbookday.com/competitions/design-a-national-book-token-2021/
- BOOK FOCUS: FOOTBALL SCHOOL by Alex Bello and Ben Lyttleton
- Click on the click below and Watch the author masterclass
- Below is the pdf extract of the book. Read the section on Marcus Rashford.
- Draw an outline of a star. Think about what makes a footballer like Marcus Rashford a star. What makes him fantastic? Is it about being great on the pitch, or does behaviour off the pitch matter too? Write down your ideas inside your star template.
English Thursday 4th March.mp4
Today we are going to practise doubling numbers.
Go on Hit The Button and select doubles.
Choose from the list on the left. Again, start with what you practised yesterday. Can you improve your time?
Please watch the video lesson.
Today we are going to be learning about more about comparing length.
Please work through the Thursday Power Point to make sure you understand what was mentioned in the video.
Complete the Thursday activity. This can be printed out or write answers in your home learning book. Please don’t copy all of the questions out, just write your answers. Use any jottings and methods you would like to work out your answers in your book too, just like we do at school!
Check your work alongside the answers.
Look at the Thursday Extension Activity and challenge yourself.
Maths Thursday 4th March.mp4
- Design an alternative/new front cover for one of your favourite books! Use the template below or a plain piece of paper.
- Have a look at the £1 Books that are available this year for World book Day.
- Which one will you choose?
The Boy Who Grew Dragons: Chapter 14