We are looking forward to starting some new topics this half term and to start practising our Christmas concert in the run up to Christmas.
- Maths- The four operations - addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- English- Use the non-fiction book "bones" by Steven Jenkins to spark our non-chronological reports about bones and to use "Bones - A Look At The Animal Kingdom" to write descriptively.
- Science- Children will be learning about animals (including humans) and their skeletons and muscles.
- History- Changes in Britain from the Stone Age to the Iron Age
- Geography- Continuing to look at the land use of prehistoric Britain.
- RE- Our big question is “What do different people believe about God?' and "Why is the Bible important for Christians?"
- PSHE- Grief and Texting Whilst Driving.
- Art- Skeleton Art and using natural materials and fossil art.
- ICT- Programming skills (Scratch)
- We will also be having two DT days this half term to complete one of our three DT projects!
- PE - Football/gymnastics and Dance
- Music - Rehearsing our Christmas concert songs.