We hope you had a lovely two week break and are ready to start our new term! We also send all our best wishes to those celebrating Eid this half term!
- Maths- Multiplication, money and time.
- English- We are looking at fairy tales and writing instructions, linking our writing to our Egyptians topic.
- Science- Children will be learning about nutrition in animals and humans.
- History- We will be starting our new topic around the Ancient Egyptians!
- Geography – We will be looking at land use in Britain today and looking at the River Nile.
- RE- Our big question is "Why are festivals important to our religious communities?"
- PSHE- Medicine, staying healthy and money
- Art- Egyptian Art
- ICT- How things work, including networks.
We will also be starting Swimming at Grand Central Leisure Centre in Stockport.