Week commencing 19.2.24
The children have been super excited learning all about space. This week the children have:
* learnt about what space is and what planets are in space
* discussed what bedtime means and the importance of getting enough sleep to keep us healthy, perhaps you can discuss this at home
* explored sizes and have learnt key words to describe size such as tall, short, long, small and big. Can they describe different items of size at home?
* explored in the sand space, which is now really sloppy ( the children demanded it!)
* played in the space station, role playing astronauts! Can they learn more about astronauts at home?
* designed and made some beautiful space cakes with the playdough
* created their own planets using paint flicking, gluing and sticking
* had a fabulous music lesson with Ms. Nolan learning about rhyme and rhythm
* practised more writing of their names and they are getting so amazing at it! Lots of practise at home will help them improve.