Magical Me - Autumn 1
Magical Me Homework Ideas
- Go on an "Autumn Walk" and explore and investigate seasonal change.
- Discuss what you were like as a baby with your parents and grandparents and the differences when they were a baby.
- Explore the local area and your walk to school - can you draw a map of your walk to school?
- Can you name all the parts of your body? Draw a picture and label your body parts
- Explore your senses!
- Can you measure the different parts of your body? How many pencils long are you? How many pencils long is your arm?
- Do you know all your Phase 3 Phonics sounds? Can you think of words that include these sounds? Why not write them in a silly sentence?
- Practice your handwriting and letter formation using your favorite pens