Toytastic - Autumn 2
Toytastic Homework Ideas
- Go on an "Autumn Walk"! What changes have you noticed to the trees and the wildlife on your walk to school?
- Explore different objects or toys in your home. What materials are they made from?
- Sort your toys into different categories. Do they use electric? What colour are they? Are they made of small parts?
- What toys did your parents and grandparents play with when they were growing up? Are they different to yours?
- Try and make an old or new toys use recyclable objects around the home
- Watch your favourite programme or film that includes different types of toys. Maybe your parents can suggest programes they used to watch which includes toys. Can you name the different toys?
- Draw a sketch of your toy and label the different parts.